WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
- To assist a government department in selecting a person for an advertised post
- This form may be used to identify candidates to be interviewed. Since all applicants cannot be interviewed, you need to fill in this form completely, accurately and legibly. This will help to process your application fairly.
WHO SHOULD COMPLETE THIS FORM
- Only persons wishing to apply for an advertised position in a government department.
- This form requires basic information. Candidates who are selected for interviews will be requested to furnish additional certified information that may be required to make a final selection.
1 . All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any other purpose than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
2. Passport number in the case of non-South Africans.
3. This information is required to enable the department to comply with the Employment Equity Act
4. This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position.
5. Applicants with substantial qualifications or work experience must attach a CV.