|Job Title||TRACTOR OPERATOR|
|Portfolio||Group Shared Services|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||Johannesburg|
|Location – Site||Zwartkopjes|
|Job Advert Summary||The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and correct use, operation and maintenance of agricultural / horticultural related tool and plant to assist with the site maintenance activities undertaken by the EMS – ZKS.|
|Minimum Requirements||• Grade 12 or related NQF level4.
• 3 years’ experience driving tractors & 2 years’ experience using a broad range of horticultural tractor mounted equipment.
• Code 8 (EB) Drivers Licence.
• Ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 driver test.
• Basic safety knowledge and ability to undertake the work.
• Physical capability to hitch I unhitch implements.
|Primary Duties||• Safe and correct use of tractor, implements and drawn equipment.
• General site maintenance of landscape and facilities.
• Loading and offloading of goods, machines, plants and debris etc.
• Completion of daily safety checklists.
• Responsible for the separation of waste generated on site.
• Assist with Senior Gardener work as and when required.
|Knowledge||• Horticultural skill.
• Use of horticultural equipment.
• Understanding of machinery operation and maintenance
|Skills||Communication (Verbal & Written)|
|Attitude||• Customer orientated
• Safety conscious
• Ability to work independently