|Job Title||In Service Trainee Programme|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Job Type||Graduate In Training|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Not Applicable|
|Location – Town / City||Bloemfontein, Wadeville, Devland and Heidelberg|
|Job Description||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa has exciting opportunities for students who require In Service training programme.
The successful candidates will gain on the job experience in the field of Engineering, Quality Assurance and Processing. This is a 12 months In-Service Trainee programme.
These positions are based at our various manufacturing plants across South Africa.
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||Engineering In Service Trainee
To maintain, inspect, adjust and repair equipment proactively as per maintenance targets in order to continually improve department efficiency, as well as to optimize equipment availability and to minimize losses and risk.
Quality Assurance In Service Trainee
To conduct quality tests, to compile reports and to communicate out of line specifications so that the quality of the product and package are maintained in line with company standards.
To also ensure that costs are minimized and records are available for audit purposes. Processing In Service Trainee
To perform checks and analysis on final syrup, to ensure adherence to the (Coca-Cola) KORE principles and requirements to produce soft drinks that conform to all regulatory requirements.
The candidate will be exposed to significant levels of automation and process control.
They will also be required to complete validations on several in-house processes. The successful candidate will be required to assist with investigation and implementation of process optimization opportunities within the processing department.
|Skills, Experience & Education||Engineering In Service Trainee
• Grade 12
• Studying towards National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Completed theoretical modules and require practical exposure to complete the qualification. Quality Assurance In Service Trainee
• Grade 12
• Studying towards National Diploma in Microbiology, Biotechnology and Food Technology.
• Completed theoretical modules and require practical exposure to complete the qualification. Processing In Service Trainee
• Grade 12
• Studying towards National Diploma Chemical Engineering.
• Completed theoretical modules and require practical exposure to complete the qualification.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.